8oz Egg Whites
2oz Quick Oats
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Flax Seed
1/4 cup Blueberries (fresh is better, frozen works too)
No Added Sugar Old Tyme Maple Syrup
1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Pre-heat non-stick frying pan on medium heat with coconut oil
- Chop banana into small pieces and combine all ingredients except blueberries in a blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until mixture is consistent.
- Pour mixture into pre-heated frying pan. Add blueberries carefully by hand until distributed evenly along surface of pancake
- You'll know one side is done when the mixture no longer moves a lot when you tilt the frying pan. At this time flip the pancake.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until side is done, then flip again to make sure the top is fully cooked.
- Cut into 6 pieces like a pizza and top with 1/8 cup maple syrup
- Makes one large pancake. Use smaller pans to make more than one pancake out of this recipe.
All ingredients in these pancakes are designed to promote a fat melting, muscle building nutrition profile. The fat in these pancakes will actually help you shed the unwanted fat on your body; the carbs will keep your metabolism pumping and feed your muscles all day and the protein will help you feel full and repair and build muscle!
Note: the macro-nutrients for this serving of pancakes is tailored to my nutritional needs and your nutritional needs may be different. For suggestions on what your protein pancake recipe may need email email@example.com !