This recipe is another variation of the "breaded" chicken idea.
You can also use a brand of sauces called Mr. Spice Organic sauces which are sodium free, fat free and less than 1g of carbs per serving. They come in flavours such as Indian Curry, Spicy Thai Peanut, Ginger Stir Fry, Garlic Steak and of course Hot Wing. Check out their line at www.mrspice.com
- 1/4 cup Fiber One
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into cubes
- Mr. Spice Organic Hot Wing! Sauce (Frank's Red Hot Buffalo if you're not worried about sodium)
- Blend or grind Fiber One and Garlic Powder into a fine powder (blending for 10 seconds in a blender of Magic Bullet works best).
- Put all powder into a medium to large sized ziploc bag or tupperware container and add chicken. Shake well, ensuring all of the chicken is covered in the breading.
- Bake for 35 minutes on 375 degrees
- Let cool and put in a different tupperware container. Add wing sauce, close container and shake until the sauce is distributed evenly and enjoy!
Because the Fiber One is pretty much just fiber this meal is extremely low carb and pretty much just protein based! Great treat when dieting heavily and low in sodium so safe to eat close to a cut.